DURATION : 3 YEARS COURSE GNM (GENERAL NURSING MIDWIFERY) STAFF NURSE
NOTE: Course offered are recognized by INC and approved by HNRC, Chandigarh and eligible for all Govt. Jobs in all over India and abroad.
The curriculum will be in accordance with the instructions issued by the Indian Nurses Council. Curriculum and duration of course are subject of change from time to time as per INC norms.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- The candidate should be 17 to 35 years of age as on 31st December of the year seeking admission in college.
- Minimum qualification is senior secondary passed (12th) from a recognized board with minimum 40% marks.
- The candidate should not be blind, deaf and dumb. She should be mentally fit.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- Original certificate of Matriculation with 10 photocopies.
- Original certificate of 12th class with 10 photocopies.
- Original certificate of SC/BC/OBC with 10 photocopies.
- Haryana domicile certificate (for SC candidate).
- Aadhar card with 10 photocopies.
- Latest passport size colored 10 photographs.
- Passport size photograph of parents/two blood relatives/guardians.
- An affidavit of Rs. 10/- attested by Notary Public.*
- Original certificates must be brought at the time of interview/admission.
- After taking admission, none of the candidate will leave the course in mid stream. If any candidate discontinues/leave the course she will have to pay the full fee (for the complete course) to the college.
If at any level the certificates/affidavit submitted by the candidate is found false his admission will be struck off from the college and no any kind of fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
Get details of ANM, GNM, B.Sc. Nursing and Post B.Sc. Nursing courses in your area.